Aware of the fast evolving law of the Internet and Electronic Commerce, CASTRO & PAL is committed to providing strong technology practice, focusing on counseling our clients about legislation and protection of their intangible rights in the most expedient way possible.
As internet use proliferates, the global registration of domain names has become increasingly vital for enterprises operating internationally. In addition to the registration of domain names, our experience includes developing methods and strategies for protecting and managing inventions, software, and trademarks on the Internet
The firm also provides a wide range of other services for businesses involved in the development, distribution and use of information technology together with their intellectual property assets.
Technology & E-Commerce Services
- Legal counsel to information technology companies
- Representation for foreign technology oriented companies
- Software licensing
- Privacy and confidentiality agreements
- E-commerce law consultation
- Web hosting and website development agreements
- Domain Name registration and protection